|Building Size:||14,189 SF|
|Lot Size:||1.020 acres|
Ideal property for a business that wants to owner their own property with additional tenants generating rental income! This (3) tenant property is currently leased to (2) tenants with 10-year net lease terms. The property was built in 1977 and renovated in 2018. Located just off of the corner of Shelbyville Road and Whittington Parkway with multiple ingress/egress points. In addition to the 101 Whittington Parkway center, the Hurstbourne Town Center development includes 343,444 SF of Class A office space, a brand new 127-key Hyatt House hotel and a new 266-unit Class A apartment community, giving this property excellent daytime and evening population demographics.
- Well-located just off the corner of Shelbyville Rd and Whittington Pkwy on dominant retail corner in Eastern Jefferson County
- Great opportunity for business looking to own property with additional tenants generating rental income
- Excellent population and income demographics
- Built in 1977, renovated in 2018
- Hurstbourne Town Center development also includes 343,444 SF of Class A office space, a 266-unit Class A apartment community and a brand new 127-key Hyatt House hotel